This Notice is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding the policies of the Company with respect to copyrights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that users of the Site do the same.
If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information (as required by Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
•Using the Company name or any Company trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Using the Company name or any trademark as all or part of a product, service, solution, program, domain name or company name.
The information specified above must be sent using the following contact information:
Advertainment Studios, LLC
13509 Otter Creek Parkway
Little Rock, AR.
Attention: Business Legal Affairs
Please note that The World of Pacovelli® and its parent company, Advertainment Studios will take all legal action including recovery of legal fee against individuals, companies, and firms who make false copyright claims.